A new account is needed for each club on the EFL Digital network. Please note that you can use the same e-mail account for each club, should you so wish.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I experience technical difficulties accessing the stream?
- My Account is locked / I can’t login – what do I do?
- If I have purchased a match pass, can I drop in and out of the coverage or join the match once it has started?
- I am logged in elsewhere, but want to stream on another device. Is this possible?
- I would like to be able to buy the iFollow season pass for a club as a gift for someone else. How can I do that?
- Can I create an iFollow account to purchase multiple match passes across various clubs?
- I can't find a button to click through to the live video stream, how do I access it?
- Why am I getting a message about ‘Territory Restrictions’?
- My App isn’t working
- I’m getting a blank screen when I try to play video