Match passes give you 24 hour access as soon as the match video becomes available, usually 5-10 minutes before kick-off. You will be able to access premium video content associated with that match during this 24 hour period, including highlights and match replays. Please note that match footage is subject to holdback restrictions, meaning highlights will not be available until midday the following day for an EFL league game.
Articles in this section
- What games can I watch live in the UK?
- What games are unavailable to watch live?
- What commentary will be used on iFollow?
- What is the quality of the match coverage?
- If I live in the UK or Republic of Ireland and subscribe to iFollow, will I be able to watch games on iFollow when travelling abroad?
- If I have a subscription to watch iFollow, will my club show full replays of matches or only highlights?
- If I buy a match pass, does this mean I can also access the full match replay or highlights the following day?
- I subscribe monthly/seasonally to receive audio only. If I travel abroad can I still listen to my team’s matches?