Match passes give you 24 hour access as soon as the match video becomes available, usually 5-10 minutes before kick-off. You will be able to access premium video content associated with that match during this 24 hour period, including highlights and match replays. Please note that match footage is subject to holdback restrictions, meaning highlights will not be available until midday the following day for an EFL league game.
Articles in this section
- What games can’t I watch live?
- What games will fans outside of the UK and Republic of Ireland be able to watch live?
- What commentary will be used on iFollow?
- What is the quality of the match coverage?
- Can I re-watch or buy a full match or highlights package if I missed the game live?
- Can I purchase packages for more than one club?
- I am an International subscriber. While I’m visiting the UK, can I still listen to live commentary or watch my team’s matches?
- If I have a subscription to watch iFollow, will my club show full replays of matches or only highlights?
- If I buy a match pass, does this mean I can also access the full match replay or highlights the following day?