Under the EFL’s existing broadcast agreement with Sky Sports clubs are unable to offer fans in the UK or Republic of Ireland the same access to iFollow as international fans. Some games available to watch outside of the UK may therefore be unavailable to domestic subscribers.
Articles in this section
- Which payment methods are accepted?
- If I sign up for a season pass will it automatically renew after 12 months and will I get notification of this?
- What passes are available to buy?
- Why do fans in the UK and Republic of Ireland not have the same access to iFollow as international fans?
- Why are some clubs not currently offering iFollow?