Overseas supporters can watch any league game live that is not selected for broadcast by the EFL’s overseas broadcast partners or Sky Sports. These matches will have a full match replay available to users with an active iFollow premium subscription from 1am (UK) the day after the live event.
Articles in this section
- When does the match stream start?
- What games can’t I watch live?
- What commentary will be used on iFollow?
- What is the quality of the match coverage?
- Can I re-watch or buy a full match or highlights package if I missed the game live?
- Can I purchase packages for more than one club?
- I am an International subscriber. While I’m visiting the UK, can I still listen to live commentary or watch my team’s matches?
- If I have a subscription to watch iFollow, will my club show full replays of matches or only highlights?
- If I buy a match pass, does this mean I can also access the full match replay or highlights the following day?