Fans can watch any game live that is not selected for broadcast by the EFL’s overseas broadcast partners. Latest blackout rules can be found on Broadcast Schedule: and the list of global territories and broadcast partners that Sky Bet EFL broadcasting rights in 2018/19
Articles in this section
- What games can’t I watch live?
- What games will fans outside of the UK and Republic of Ireland be able to watch live?
- What commentary will be used on iFollow?
- What is the quality of the match coverage?
- Can I re-watch or buy a full match or highlights package if I missed the game live?
- Can I purchase packages for more than one club?
- I am an International subscriber. While I’m visiting the UK, can I still listen to live commentary or watch my team’s matches?
- If I have a subscription to watch iFollow, will my club show full replays of matches or only highlights?
- If I buy a match pass, does this mean I can also access the full match replay or highlights the following day?