The availability of live streaming domestic matches is subject to UEFA Article 48 (blocked hours) whereby games taking place inside the hours of 14:45-17:15 on Saturday afternoons are not available to stream via the iFollow service.
Articles in this section
- I’m travelling abroad - can I still use my subscription to listen/watch?
- Why can’t I watch Saturday 3pm games in the UK on iFollow?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- Which payment methods are accepted?
- If I sign up for a season pass will it automatically renew after 12 months and will I get notification of this?
- What passes are available to buy?
- Why do fans in the UK and Republic of Ireland not have the same access to iFollow as international fans?
- Why are some clubs not currently offering iFollow?